To make sure we have a cohesive and productive community, we at StreetLight have come up with guidelines and rules for our forum. All participants are required to follow the Basic Community Guidelines and Community Discussion Rules. Repeated violations may result in a user being banned from the StreetLight Forum. Please take the time to read this prior to posting or commenting!
Basic Community Guidelines:
- All content posted to this forum must be appropriate and respectful.
- This forum is moderated by StreetLight employees and we have the right to take down any content we deem harmful, inappropriate, and/or inaccurate.
- Do not submit content that is rude, disrespectful, illegal, and/or offensive (including but not limited to on the basis of gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or ability).
- All StreetLight InSight® users are welcome and encouraged to participate in the forum!
Community Discussion Rules:
- All content posted to this forum must be geared towards StreetLight InSight.
- Keep discussions relevant to the original post. Make a new post if you have another matter to discuss.
- Posts must be true and accurate, to the best of one's ability.
- Posts to the community forum should be geared to a general audience, and relevant to other users.
- Refrain from posting specific questions about your account or studies. Such questions and comments, should be sent to support .
- Do not post information that is confidential to your organization.
- This community forum is intended to be a safe space. All content should be respectful of fellow community members.
- Content shared in the community forum is only accessible to other community forum members and is not to be shared with individuals outside of your organization.
- You are not permitted to post spam or promotional links and content.