We like to refer to our full (All Modes) Location-Based Services data set as “mode agnostic,” meaning it comprises all personal travel modes including Bicycle and Pedestrian. However, processing has a vehicular bias so many bike and/or pedestrian trips will be dropped from the data source.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?