Ideally yes. You may view vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian OSM lines separately when drawing a zone. During processing, each mode is “snapped” to its respective line network, so be mindful of that when creating zones. All-Mode trips will still be snapped to the OSM road network.
Articles in this section
- What is a Zone?
- What does "Is Pass-Through" mean?
- What is directionality?
- Which directionality option should I use for a "Pass-Through" Zone?
- Are there any restrictions on how large a Zone can be?
- What are the Road Types in Line Segment Zones?
- What is required when uploading shapefiles as Zones?
- Do my pass-through Zones for a bicycle or pedestrian project need to cover an OSM line?
- Can I create Calibration Zones if I want to analyze Bicycle or Pedestrian behavior?