At this time you cannot compare Bicycle and Pedestrian Metrics to each other or to our All-Modes LBS data set. You also cannot compare Bicycle or Pedestrian Metrics that utilize different Data Periods. As we refine this data we hope to make such comparisons possible in the future. Comparison of All-Modes LBS Data is still acceptable with a few exceptions: link technical notice.
Articles in this section
- What is the StL Index?
- What is the difference between the Origin-Destination Traffic Index and the various Zone Traffic Index values?
- How do I interpret trips with the same origin and destination?
- Why are the number of trips normalized on an index?
- How does the StL Index differ from the sample trip count?
- How do you normalize GPS data?
- How do you normalize LBS data?
- Can I compare or combine Personal and Commercial Index Values?
- Can I compare Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Vehicular Metrics to each other?
- Where can I find the Project Sample Size?