Yes, you may add AADBT (for bicycles) and AADPT (for pedestrians) data to any pass-through zone to be used for calibration. See our article on [Calibrating a Bike/Ped Project with Single Factor User-provided Counts] for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is a Zone?
- What does "Is Pass-Through" mean?
- What is directionality?
- Which directionality option should I use for a "Pass-Through" Zone?
- Are there any restrictions on how large a Zone can be?
- What are the Road Types in Line Segment Zones?
- What is required when uploading shapefiles as Zones?
- Do my pass-through Zones for a bicycle or pedestrian project need to cover an OSM line?
- Can I create Calibration Zones if I want to analyze Bicycle or Pedestrian behavior?