StreetLight has developed a mode-tagging algorithm that assigns a likely mode to data points in our existing Location-Based Services dataset. Please read our Methodology paper here.
Articles in this section
- What regions do you provide Metrics for?
- What types of travel patterns do your Metrics describe?
- Can I process my own data in StreetLight InSight?
- How does your trip sample differ from your device sample?
- How frequently does your data update?
- How does a trip start and end?
- How large is your sample? What is your rate of penetration?
- How do you know if a device is Commercial or Personal in your Navigation-GPS data?
- How does StreetLight detect multi-modal trips?
- Have you validated the Bicycle and Pedestrian mode detection methods? What is the average error?