At the moment, Bicycle and Pedestrian data is only available for the O-D Analysis and Zone Activity Analysis Project Types. Bicycle data is also available for the O-D Analysis with Middle Filter Project Type. As we process more data, more months will be available for analysis. For the time being, the only Data Periods available for Bicycle and Pedestrian Data are: May ‘17, June ‘18.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?
- What are the day part time periods, and how are they determined if my Project spans multiple time zones?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?