At the moment, Bicycle and Pedestrian data is available for the O-D Analysis, O-D to Pre-set Geography, and Zone Activity Analysis Project Types. Bicycle data is also available for the O-D Analysis with Middle Filter Project Type. As we process more data, more months will be available for analysis. For the time being, the only Data Periods available for Bicycle and Pedestrian Data are: May ‘17, June '17, May '18, and June ‘18.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?