On November 29, 2018 StreetLight InSight version 6.0.3 was made available to all users. In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, this StreetLight InSight release included several important updates:
New Login Screen
- The StreetLight InSight login screen has a newly updated look and feel.
- There will now be a section dedicated to important StreetLight Data announcements next to the login module.
New Months of Data for Travel Projects
- Sept ’18 data are now available.
Deprecation of the Original LBS Data Source for Various Project Types
- Starting in January, 2019 StreetLight InSight will no longer offer our original LBS data as an option for O-D Analysis, O-D to Pre-set Geography, and Zone Activity Analysis. After we deprecate the original LBS data source, users will be able to use the LBS with Pass-through data when creating the above Project Types. Please note that Projects with all types of Zones, Pass-through or non Pass-through, can be run using the LBS with Pass-through data source.
- After the original LBS data is deprecated, all existing Projects in your account that use this data will still be available for download and visualization.
- Keep in mind after January 2019, all issues discovered with downloads and visualizations for projects using this original LBS data source may not be fixed, but do not hesitate to reach out if you do encounter a problem.
- In preparation, we recommend phasing out use of the original LBS data and running O-D Analysis, O-D to Pre-set Geography, and Zone Activity Analysis using the LBS with Pass-through data source moving forward.
As always, we are interested in hearing any questions or feedback you may have, and we hope you enjoy using StreetLight InSight!