On Wednesday, October 17th StreetLight InSight version 5.9 was made available to all users. In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, this StreetLight InSight release includes several important updates:
Easier Project Management with New “Study Areas” for Consultant Subscriptions
- We are introducing a new account organization structure for Consultant Subscription users. Our new structure makes it faster and easier for users to convert marketing Projects into paid Projects that can be shared with an end client.
- Training sessions for this new structure will be provided for all Consultant Subscription users before it is activated.
New Bi-directionality Functionality for Zone Sets
- Users can now designate all Zones within one Zone Set to “Bi-directional” or “Uni-directional” in one click using the new “Set to Bi-directional” button.
- Only Zone Sets where all Zones have directionality can be designated “Bi-directional” or “Uni-directional.”
Improved Visualizations for Line Zones in Interactive Visualizations
- You can now visualize Line Segment Zones as “Lines” instead of polygons for the following Project Types: O-D Analysis, O-D Analysis with Middle Filter, O-D with Pre-set Geography and Zone Activity Analysis.
This release includes August 2018 data for the following data types:
- Location-Based Services
- Location Based Services with Pass-through