On Thursday, November 8th StreetLight InSight version 6.0 was made available to all users. In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, this StreetLight InSight release includes several important updates:
- New User Acknowledgement Form
- New users who are logging into StreetLight InSight for the first time will be required to digitally sign a User Acknowledgement Form.
- This will automatically pop up for new users when they first log in and create a password to access StreetLight InSight. Existing users will not be affected.
- Sample Size Metrics Now Include Device Counts
- Device counts and trip counts are now included in sample size .csv downloads for Projects that use either our Location-based Services or our Location-based Services with Pass-through data sources.
- These counts represent the approximate number of unique devices and trips analyzed for the Project.
- Interactive Visualization Improvements
- Interactive Visualizations now show street maps. This allows for clearer visualizations and easier interpretation of results.
As always, we are interested in hearing any questions or feedback you may have, and we hope you enjoy using StreetLight InSight!