We differentiate between commercial and personal Navigation-GPS travel patterns by data supplier. Our commercial data is generated by commercial fleet management systems, while our personal data is primarily generated by passenger vehicles with navigation systems.
Articles in this section
- What regions do you provide Metrics for?
- What types of travel patterns do your Metrics describe?
- Can I process my own data in StreetLight InSight?
- How does your trip sample differ from your device sample?
- How frequently does your data update?
- How does a trip start and end?
- How large is your sample? What is your rate of penetration?
- How do you know if a device is Commercial or Personal in your Navigation-GPS data?
- How does StreetLight detect multi-modal trips?
- Have you validated the Bicycle and Pedestrian mode detection methods? What is the average error?