We receive monthly updates from our data suppliers, which we then ‘tripify’ and add to our data repository. Currently, it takes approximately six weeks after the end of the month to complete this process and upload the data into the platform.
Articles in this section
- What regions do you provide Metrics for?
- What types of travel patterns do your Metrics describe?
- Can I process my own data in StreetLight InSight?
- How does your trip sample differ from your device sample?
- How frequently does your data update?
- How does a trip start and end?
- How large is your sample? What is your rate of penetration?
- How do you know if a device is Commercial or Personal in your Navigation-GPS data?
- How does StreetLight detect multi-modal trips?
- Have you validated the Bicycle and Pedestrian mode detection methods? What is the average error?