This is not currently possible because we built our algorithms specifically for the data we obtain from our providers. We are not able to process ‘other’ data on demand via StreetLight InSight. However, our Metrics can be downloaded as .csv files and shapefiles for integration into your own solutions and tools. You can also upload your local ADT, AADT, or similar data for normalization purposes using our calibration feature.
Articles in this section
- What regions do you provide Metrics for?
- What types of travel patterns do your Metrics describe?
- Can I process my own data in StreetLight InSight?
- How does your trip sample differ from your device sample?
- How frequently does your data update?
- How does a trip start and end?
- How large is your sample? What is your rate of penetration?
- How do you know if a device is Commercial or Personal in your Navigation-GPS data?
- How does StreetLight detect multi-modal trips?
- Have you validated the Bicycle and Pedestrian mode detection methods? What is the average error?