Our Metrics are available for the continental United States and Canada. Currently, they are not available outside of these regions. We do have plans to expand internationally. Please contact us to let us know if you are interested in Metrics for specific countries or regions.
Articles in this section
- What regions do you provide Metrics for?
- What types of travel patterns do your Metrics describe?
- Can I process my own data in StreetLight InSight?
- How does your trip sample differ from your device sample?
- How frequently does your data update?
- How does a trip start and end?
- How large is your sample? What is your rate of penetration?
- How do you know if a device is Commercial or Personal in your Navigation-GPS data?
- How does StreetLight detect multi-modal trips?
- Have you validated the Bicycle and Pedestrian mode detection methods? What is the average error?