Yes, you can compare months in order to understand trends over time. You can do that by customizing the selected months or days when setting up a Project in StreetLight InSight. To perform a trend analysis, for example, a before/after analysis, you will have to run two separate Projects. The first Project should use the "before" months and the second Project should use the "after" months. Be aware that we have some recommended best practices to consider when comparing project results across time. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?