Yes, you can compare months in order to understand trends over time. You can do that by customizing the selected months or days when setting up a Project in StreetLight InSight. To perform a trend analysis, for example, a before/after analysis, you will have to run two separate Projects. The first Project should use the "before" months and the second Project should use the "after" months. Be aware that some months are not recommended for comparison based on changes our data providers have made to our underlying sample. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?
- What are the day part time periods, and how are they determined if my Project spans multiple time zones?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?