We have data starting from 2014 and update our repositories every month with current data. Each data source will have different default settings for the number of months recommended in your Project. You may change the default settings by customizing the data period in the platform.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- What are the day part time periods, and how are they determined if my Project spans multiple time zones?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly get I get results back?