The number of approved Zones per Project will depend on your contract. Many Pay-Per-Use accounts are limited to a specific number of Zones. Zone limits are defined at the Project level. For example, if your contract has a limit of 100 Zones, the sum of your Origin, Middle Filter or Destination Zones used in a Project cannot exceed 100. This applies even if you use the same Zone Sets as your Origin and Destination Zones. Calibration Zones do not contribute to your Zone total. If you need to increase your Zone limits, reach out to your account manager.
Articles in this section
- What types of Subscriptions do you offer?
- What type of training is required to gain access to the platform?
- How do I view my subscription region?
- How many individual users can I add to my StreetLight InSight subscription?
- How many Projects can I run in my StreetLight InSight account?
- How many Zones can I include in my Projects?
- Can account limits be adjusted?
- Can a user have access to multiple StreetLight InSight accounts?
- What is a Study in StreetLight InSight?