Our Metrics describe commercial and personal travel. Metrics for commercial travel describe the patterns of vehicles, while Metrics for personal travel primarily describe the aggregate movements of individuals. Personal travel may include various modes of travel (vehicles, bikes, buses, TNCs).
Articles in this section
- What regions do you provide Metrics for?
- What types of travel patterns do your Metrics describe?
- How is the data processed?
- Can I process my own data in StreetLight InSight?
- How does your trip sample differ from your device sample?
- How frequently does your data update?
- How do you validate your results?
- How do you decide when a trip starts and ends?
- How large is your sample? What is your rate of penetration?
- How do you know if a device is Commercial or Personal in your Navigation-GPS data?