Project processing time will vary based on a number factors. These factors include Project type, the number of Zones included, the data source selected, the number of months included, and whether Premium Trip or Traveler Attributes are selected. You can view estimated Project runtime time by clicking on the "Running Projects" tab. Small Projects are ready in a number of minutes. Larger Projects can take hours or even days in special cases.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?