You can utilize our "Calibration" feature in the platform to expand our sample value to estimated counts. You can use StreetLight AADT (available with Gold Subscriptions), or upload your local ADT, AADT, or similar data for expansion. Check out our support page to learn more about how to use the calibration feature. Some clients do a further, more elaborate sample expansion using iterative OD Matrix Estimation within a simulation software.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?
- What are the day part time periods, and how are they determined if my Project spans multiple time zones?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?