If you are unable to add a Zone Set to a Project, go back to your "Manage Zone Sets" tab and confirm that the Zone Set is marked as "yes" in the "Within Region" column. If a Zone Set is not within your designated account region, you will be unable to add it to a Project. Contact your account representative if you have further questions about the boundaries of your region.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?