A Middle Filter is a special Zone used in the O-D with Middle Filter Analysis, similar to a "Select Link" study. The Middle Filter must be a Zone marked as Pass-Through. It may have a direction. The Middle Filter Analysis is calculated for all trips starting in or passing through the Origin Zones, then passing through the Middle Filter Zones, then ending in or passing through the Destination Zones. A Project may have multiple Middle Filter Zones. Each Middle Filter Zone is analyzed separately.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?