When setting up a Project, you'll be able to break down your results into hourly intervals. We typically do not provide information in sub 1-hour intervals, but this may be possible for certain types of corridor flow studies through a custom analysis. Please contact us and we can evaluate your particular need.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly can I get results back?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- When selecting a mode of travel what does “All Modes” include?
- What Project options are available if I want to analyze Bicycle and Pedestrian data?