Our Metrics are designed to capture general travel trends, and therefore we prefer to use a minimum of one month of data. Creating Metrics for a single day is possible, using the "Specific Dates" feature.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I add my Zone Set to my Project?
- What is a Middle Filter?
- What months of data are available when creating a Project?
- Can I compare months to understand trends over time?
- Can I analyze a particular day in history?
- What are the day part time periods, and how are they determined if my Project spans multiple time zones?
- Can I break down the results by 1 hour, by 30 minutes, by 15 minutes, etc?
- Can I get actual vehicle estimates from your results?
- Once I run my Project, how quickly get I get results back?