Dear StreetLight InSight® User:
There will be a scheduled StreetLight InSight update on Tuesday, January 31st from approximately 6pm to 12am PST. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. In addition to bug fixes and performance improvements, this StreetLight InSight release includes several major updates:
[BETA] New Location-Based Services Data for Travel Metrics
- Users can now use Location-Based Services (LBS) data for two types of travel projects: Origin-Destination Analysis and Zone Activity Analysis. To learn more about LBS data or to add this new data source to your account, contact your StreetLight Data sales representative.
- All organizations will have a new menu for “Select Data Source” under the "Create Projects" tab. When you create projects, you must select a data source before choosing your project type. The “Select Project Type” menu will change to show the projects that are available for the data source you selected.
- Note that this feature is still in [BETA], and it is not yet possible to run LBS data projects with pass-through Zones or with Premium Trip Attributes and Traveler Attributes Metrics. Keep in mind that we are also still refining the algorithms used to generate Metrics from this new data source.
Folders to Organize Your Travel Projects
- We’ve introduced folders to help you organize your organization’s travel projects. These are available to all organizations and all users.
- You can create, modify, and delete folders under the “Manage Folders” tab. You can also assign new projects to folders on the "Create Projects" tab.
- You can view projects by folder under the "All Projects" and "Visualize Travel Projects" tabs. Use the folder drop-down menu to select the folder you’re interested in.
- To view all of your organization’s projects in a list instead of viewing those in a specific folder, select “Show All Projects” from the folder drop-down menus. To view all projects that are not assigned to any folder, select “Show Unassigned Projects.”
- Only empty folders can be deleted.
[BETA] Calibration Feature Now Accepts Bulk Uploads
- You can now bulk upload calibration data when you create your calibration Zone Set. To do this, use the “Upload a Shapefile” option when creating or editing your Zone Set.
- Contact our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org to enable our Calibration Feature for your organization. This [BETA] feature allows you to automatically scale Travel Metrics to estimated counts.
New Navigation-GPS Data for Travel and Premium Retail Metrics
- Navigation-GPS data for November 2016 is now available inStreetLight InSight.
As always, we are interested in hearing any questions or feedback you may have, and we hope you enjoy using StreetLight InSight!
The StreetLight Data Support Team